Milpitas Furnace Replacement
When it comes to Peninsula and South Bay Area furnace replacement, today's new high-efficiency furnaces can save up to 50% in operating costs over a ten-year-old furnace. Many 1990 and earlier model furnaces have Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) ratings of 65% or less. The minimum AFUE rated furnace that can be sold in the United States today is 80%.
Our new furnaces currently start at 80% AFUE and go all the way to a very efficient 98.5% AFUE rating. Depending on your average usage, higher AFUE rated furnaces can significantly reduce your gas bill.
We offer San Jose furnace installation that includes several wall furnaces, floor furnaces and gas furnaces with variable and multi-speed features that can provide enhanced indoor comfort by slowly ramping up to your thermostat setting rather than simply turning on at full speed. This alleviates the "cold air blow" often associated with single speed furnaces, and dramatically reduces system noise.
If you find yourself in need of Mountain View furnace replacement, you can count on the experts at All Heating & Air Conditioning. Contact our Milpitas heating contractor today to schedule your appointment.
All Makes & Models
- Furnace Replacement and New Air Conditioning Project on Calle Caballeria in Morgan Hill, CA
- Furnace Replacement Project on Spring Valley Road in Morgan Hill, CA
- Furnace Replacement Project in Polonius Drive in Fremont, CA
- Furnace Replacement Project on Superior Drive in Milpitas, CA
- Furnace Replacement Project in Abeloe Terrace Fremont, CA
- Furnace Replacement Project on Socorro Ave in Sunnyvale, CA
- Furnace Replacement on Whitehead Lane in San Jose, CA
Recent Articles About Furnace Replacement