24/7 Emergency Air Conditioning Service in Mountain View
At All Heating & Air Conditioning, we know that not all air conditioning malfunctions happen during normal business hours, a problem which is our reason for offering 24/7 emergency AC service in the Bay Area. Whether you need residential air conditioning service or you require emergency repairs for your residential AC unit, our qualified team of HVAC specialists is always ready whenever you call for help.
The key to avoiding unexpected air conditioning system malfunctions is through preventative air conditioning maintenance. If the air conditioning and heating system in your Mountain View home stops working during the day or night, call an experienced HVAC company like All Heating & Air Conditioning to schedule an emergency AC repair and get your air conditioner fixed right away.
All Makes & Models
Our HVAC company can perform emergency repair services on AC units from the following brands:
- American Standard
Our Mountain View Air Conditioning Repair Services
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioner
- Air Conditioner Units
- Air Conditioning Company
- AC Repairs
- Heating & Cooling
- Air Conditioner Repair
- AC Units
- Air Conditioning Service
- Air Conditioning
- Heating & Air
CALL TODAY FOR $50 OFF
Furnace and A/C Repair
$45 Service Call - Free with Repair
SAME DAY HVAC REPAIR
FREE WARRANTY WITH REPAIR
WE SERVICE ALL BRANDS
FREE SECOND OPINION
FULLY STOCKED TRUCKS
Give Us a Call Today!
If your HVAC unit is experiencing a severe complication that requires an emergency AC repair, don’t hesitate to contact All Heating & Air Conditioning. Our heating and cooling technicians are always available to resolve your Mountain View home’s air conditioning problems.
The following signs indicate that you should schedule an emergency AC repair with a reputable HVAC company like All Heating & Air Conditioning:
- Electrical Failure – An electrical failure shouldn’t be taken lightly, and it should be resolved by a skilled professional. Dimming lights, burning smells, and a tripping circuit breaker when your air conditioner turns on indicate an electrical problem that should be addressed immediately before a fire or blackout occurs.
- Short Cycling – An AC unit that turns off and on every couple minutes without completing an entire cycle is short cycling as a result of a compressor or thermostat malfunction.
- Grinding Sounds – If the air handler’s motor bearings aren’t lubricated sufficiently, they can produce grinding noises and should be repaired or replaced quickly. Grinding sounds can also be caused by worn-out compressors and loose fan belts.
- Air Conditioner Crash – If your AC unit breaks down completely and refuses to blow cool air, check the thermostat and circuit breaker first. Refrigerant leaks and frozen evaporator coils might also be the source of a broken cooling unit.
Diagnosing Your Air Conditioning Complications
Before contacting your local HVAC contractor, perform a few tasks that will eliminate common causes of air conditioning problems. Make sure that your thermostat and AC unit have power and that the power switches of the air handler and outdoor component haven’t been switched off unintentionally.
Additionally, you should check the settings on the thermostat, ensuring that they’re set to cooling mode and that the temperature is set a couple degrees lower than your home’s current indoor temperature. The air filter should also be checked to detect any clogs or airflow restriction. If you’ve completed this diagnostic checklist and your air conditioner still isn’t functioning properly, reach out to the skilled team at All Heating & Air Conditioning to schedule a professional consultation for your Mountain View home.
Recent Articles About Air Conditioning Service
- Sunnyvale Sunnyvale air conditioning repairs: Things to Know about Air Conditioners
- Sunnyvale Air Conditioning Maintenance & Heating Tune Ups