Professional Air Conditioning Maintenance in San Jose
Since AC units work hard during the summer months, San Jose homeowners should be diligent about taking care of their cooling systems with proper air conditioning maintenance that involves an air conditioning tune-up. All Heating & Air Conditioning, your local HVAC company, offers air conditioning maintenance plans that can help you avoid costly air conditioning repairs in the future.
To keep your San Jose home’s air conditioning system running at top performance, you should make sure that you have a reliable HVAC contractor like All Heating & Air Conditioning to perform necessary maintenance tasks on a regular basis. Homeowners are advised to schedule yearly inspections in the spring before temperatures begin to rise. Our HVAC company’s air conditioning maintenance services in San Jose will help catch potential problems before they become more severe. Our skilled team of professionals do thorough checks of coolant levels, complete AC unit inspections, flush drain lines, clean coils, and apply oil to fan motors.
All Makes & Models
Routine Air Conditioning Maintenance
Prolonging the useful life of your current air conditioner can be accomplished by performing several maintenance tasks regularly. You can choose to do these tasks yourself or have them done professionally. Regardless of who performs regular maintenance, your AC unit must be checked periodically so that undetected problems don’t shorten the longevity of your air conditioner, causing you to purchase a new cooling system prematurely.
Routine air conditioner maintenance tasks include the following:
- Thermostat – Mechanical thermostats should be replaced with programmable thermostats so that you can adjust the settings to make your AC unit automatically turn off when you leave the house and turn back on before you return, limiting energy loss and producing cost savings.
- Air Filter – Cleaning your air filter regularly is extremely important because dirt, dust, and allergens accumulate in air filters and restrict airflow, making your HVAC system work extremely hard to keep up with the demands of your household. Homeowners should strive to clean their air filters every one or two months during warm weather, depending on the amount of pet fur and dust in the home.
- Evaporator Coil – Cleaning your air filter can limit how often the evaporator coil needs to be cleaned. HVAC specialists recommend cleaning your evaporator coil at least once per year.
- Fans – You can supplement your cooling system by using fans throughout your home to increase air circulation and lower energy use. By working with your AC unit, fans allow your air conditioner to operate smoothly without having to work overtime.
If you need assistance with the air conditioning maintenance in your San Jose home, reach out to All Heating & Air Conditioning to schedule an air conditioning tune-up with qualified HVAC technicians. During the AC tune-up, your HVAC contractor will clean the blower, check the fan motor direction, tighten electrical connections, check for refrigerant leaks, lubricate moving parts, and check the condenser coil.
Recent Articles About Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Sunnyvale Sunnyvale air conditioning repairs: Things to Know about Air Conditioners
- Sunnyvale Air Conditioning Maintenance & Heating Tune Ups